V60 Dripper - Olive Wood
- Quality heatproof glass
- Practical capacity of 2-4 cups
- Beautifully-grained olive wood
- Made in Japan
1 cup RRP: 299 DKK
4 cups RRP: 359 DKK
Hario V60 Brew Guide
With this profile for our coffees we generally aim for an extraction yield of 19% and TDS of 1.36.
Hario V60, Scale, Timer, Grinder, Pitcher
210g purified water at 96 C
1. Put the paper in your V60 and give it a good rinse with hot water. It removes all paper taste and preheat the equipment.
2. Remove the rinsing water.
3. Grind your coffee beans to a medium grind setting. Add the coffee, tare your scale, start your timer.
4. Pour 60 g water to create the bloom. At 45 secs: pour in 55 g water. At 1:30 seconds: pour 55 g water and at 2:15 add the last 40 g.
5. The water should have drained trough at 3:30.
The famous 60 degrees
The classic Hario V60 dripper has unique spirals on the interior of the cup, allowing extra air flow through the thin filter papers leading to a crisper, cleaner coffee finish.
|1 Cup x 1 Unit||239,20 DKK|
|4 Cups x 1 Unit||287,20 DKK|
|1 Cup x 5 Units||1.039,20 DKK|
|4 Cups x 5 Units||1.199,20 DKK|